Saturday, July 2, 2016

My Theory

Hey guys! I know I haven't put up a post in a little while but that is a-okay! I'm here today with a little theory of mine!

You know how people are always saying we all need to eat healthy but you're just a little couch potato who likes chips? Well if you are, don't worry, I am too! But I don't mind eating healthy sometimes! I just like sticking to the minimum. You know, like fruit (strawberries, apples, and oranges) and vegetables (carrots and potato's! I like mine in the form of french fries, mashed, or baked! lol)! But why don't we eat healthy? Why is it so hard? It really isn't! Most of the time healthy stuff tastes good! REALLY good! ; ) So why?

WELL NOW IT IS FINALLY TIME FOR MY THEORY!!!!

My theory is that people don't even want to try eating something if it doesn't look appetizing!

If people make stuff  LOOK GOOD then people will at lest try it! Most of the time your brain's just like, "That's pretty looking! Let me have it!"

So tell me, would you eat this even if I told you it was healthy and the best thing you will ever taste in your life and there was nothing better than it anywhere!





I wouldn't! It looks disgusting!


Now, tell me if you would eat this even if it doesn't have things on it you might not like but your willing to try!




Honestly, I HATE broccoli but I would eat this! It looks delicious!

So, to end, I guess what I'm trying to say is,
"People, MAKE FOOD LOOK GOOD!"
Thank you!

Rees. OUT!

PEACE!





(all pictures are property of Google: Picture 1 Picture 2)

No comments:

Post a Comment